Image Map

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Plan With Me Sundays | My Planner

I may be a couple days late... but I am linking up with Kreative in Kindergarten and Keeping Up with Mrs. Harris for Plan With Me Sundays!


During the school year, my planner is pretty crazy. I have a teacher's version of my students' planners, except much more! Since that one is at school, I will show you my Erin Condren planner I've been using this summer and plan to continue using for personal/blog purposes.


I have loved using this planner, but it is just not enough for everything school related! 


This is what my monthly spread looks like. I am not washi or sticker crazy like everyone else yet! Note that since it is July, there is not too much going on! I am SO looking forward to a girl's trip to Vegas in a couple weeks though. :)


For the weekly view, I have a to-do list on the left hand side and use the bottom portion for dinner ideas. The morning/day/night parts of the planner work really well for me during the summer! Throughout the school year, I may use those sections for cleaning lists or important to-dos.


On the notes pages in the back of the planner, I keep large post-its for blog ideas, TpT product ideas, or even grocery lists. I love using the post-its because they are temporary and can be thrown away when not needed anymore!


I also use my Google calendar because I can access it on my computer, laptop, or phone! One of my favorite parts of Google Calendar is that events and meetings can be scheduled and shared with others. Multiple calendars that are color-coded is a favorite as well.


Now on to the fun part... the bloggers participating in this link-up got together and have a couple prizes to give away! 

Plan-with-Me-Sundays Plan-with-Me-Sundays

Check out Keeping Up with Mrs. Harris' post to enter! There are not many days left!

No comments:

Post a Comment