Image Map

Sunday, July 5, 2015

TpT Seller Challenge Week 3: Make Your Masterpiece



This week in the TpT Seller Challenge, we were asked to create a new product or finish one that had already been started. Last month, I created a whole new set of things for my classroom to go along with my new theme - zebra print! I really wanted to create a more flexible product that wouldn't be so specific to a single theme, so I created a NEW BoY Big Bundle!

Beginning of the Year (BoY) Big Bundle - Black & White Patterns

This bundle features over 140 pages of classroom necessities for the beginning of the year. Most of the products come in 3 different black and white patterns, giving teachers the option to stick with one pattern or mix and match! I not only included all of the products from my zebra-print bundle, but added in some extras! (Hall passes, word wall letters...)
This has been the most difficult week of the challenge yet, but hopefully it will pay off! To celebrate, I am listing this BIG Bundle at HALF-OFF in my TpT store! Also... if you buy this BoY bundle, I will send you my Student Data Tracking Folder set for FREE! 

Student Data Tracking Folder

This is an offer you cannot pass up! Stop by my TpT store and check it all out... I am SO excited to have this Masterpiece complete!

Plan with Me Sundays

Also... keep an eye out for my Plan With Me Sunday post tomorrow! I know I'm behind... but my planner says to relax and go with the flow. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment