Image Map

Friday, July 10, 2015

Five for Friday & a Freebie!



Let's get right to it!



On Wednesday, I bought this amazing thing! I got right to work laminating everything in my BoY BIG Bundle for my new zebra print classroom! Needless to say... I am obsessed. It's the little things!


I spent some more time working in my new classroom this week. It is slowly (but surely) coming along! I am trying to finish all of the "decorating" before I leave for Vegas next week. This will help ease the stress of coming back and will leave more time for lesson planning/creating.


I am LOVING the brights and zebra print in this room! I'm hoping to get some curtains up over the top of those windows. I scored a couple of zebra print sheets from a local thrift store for about $3 each that I'm going to rig up there somehow!


I have limited storage space in this classroom (my last one I had a huge closet), so I have labeled my math resources by strand and put them next to my math manipulatives and center activities.




The computer backgrounds are possibly my favorite part of the room so far! I'm a sucker for organization and all things in order... can you tell??? I used PicMonkey to create the wallpapers then set them as my desktop background. SO easy!



I made my first EDITABLE product this week! It is so easy to make an editable product... First, create the template you want in PowerPoint. Save that template as a PNG, then in a NEW PowerPoint use that PNG as the background. I am listing this Zebra Print Labels product FREE in my TpT store, so go grab it!



This week, I passed 150 followers on Facebook! This probably doesn't seem like much to some... but considering it's only been two weeks, I'd say I'm doing pretty well! Are you following me on Facebook??? Click the picture to go to my page!


Last but most certainly not least... This is happening this weekend...


The Fireman surprised me with tickets to see GARTH BROOKS in NOLA! I absolutely cannot wait. We grew up listening to his music and I know it will be quite the experience!

What have you been up to this week?  Go check out Doodle Bug Teaching's blog to see all of the other Five for Fridays link-ups!





No comments:

Post a Comment