Image Map

Friday, October 23, 2015

What should Miss Berryhill be for Halloween?!

FUN FRIDAY! Who doesn't love a creative Halloween activity on a Friday?!


I saw this idea from The Kindergarten Smorgasboard and knew I had to share it with my 3rd graders! They could not stop laughing when I showed them that they were each going to get one of my precious little faces. :)


I told my students to make a suggestion as to what I should dress up for on Halloween this year. Look at what they came up with! (side note: This was a fun activity, not meant for grading... this is obviously not our very best writing!)

 

 

 

 

 

I do have one student who does not celebrate any holidays, so instead she got to do what she wanted with my face. :)


This was such a cute activity and can easily be adjusted to any grade level! 

Does anyone have any other must-do Halloween activities?!

No comments:

Post a Comment