Image Map

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Currently | July 2015


It is the first of the month, which means I am linking up with Farley from Oh' Boy 4th Grade for my first CURRENTLY! I have seen these so often and have been waiting for my chance to get in on the action. :)



Listening to Footloose on TV... the one with Julianne Hough. I typically need background sound when I am working!



Loving that today was my last day of Professional Development this summer until the end of July. For the last three days I have been in a training for Project Lead the Way... if you haven't heard of it, check it out! I am SO excited to teach science next year!

Thinking about my to-do list for everything I want (and need) to do on Teachers Pay Teachers. The Sellers' Challenge has really made me think about so many different things I need to do! Update my products, create product covers, update product information, create new products... the list seems endless!


Wanting a home office... with a TV for background noise. I have my desk and supplies in one of our guest rooms, but there is only one little window in that room! I am the type of person who enjoys letting the light in. I'm thinking of making an area in my living room for a small office space. Another option is to switch out the Man Cave (which has much more light) and making that my space. Mike wouldn't mind playing PS4 in the dark, I'm sure.

Needing motivation. See the endless TpT list above. :)

It is so ironic that I put being punctual as my All-Star, considering on Monday and Tuesday I was really pushing it getting to PD on time! I am typically 10-15 minutes early for everything. If I cut it close, it stresses me out! And we all know that isn't good for any teacher.

What are YOU currently doing??? Does anyone have any advice for finding motivation??? PLEASE share if you do!



No comments:

Post a Comment